Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Flight of the Butterflies

Do you ever try to find fun titles for your posts?  I do.  Not that I always succeed, but I try.

Well Val over at "Val's Quilting Studio"  is hosting the popular Tuesday's Archives.  This weeks theme is Butterflies - so of course I am gathering up all my Butterfly related posts for your viewing pleasure.

This was a quilt made for some friends at our church having their first baby.  Original Post here.



This was made for a quilt swap with the Quilting Gallery. It went to Austria.


This was another swap with the Quilting Gallery.  These went to Australia.


 This was swap too and I can't remember where it went to.  Original Post Here.
This is for my very sweet friend in Missippi - Betty for her Birthday in 2014.  She loves Butterflies.  

 This was one of the things I made for Betty for her Birthday in 2015.  I made a Tote bag for her and then filled it with other hand made goodies.  The sewing mat with butterflies not the star quilt behind.
And Here is the wall hanging I made her in 2013.  


I've always called this my Butterfly Quilt, because the background fabric has butterflies in it. 



Thanks for stopping by - Now head back over to Val's and check out some other Butterflies.
Have a Blessed Day - Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...