Wednesday, February 3, 2016

More Dolly's

Normally my Sewing at the Open Sew on Tuesdays gets a lot done.  Hmm not so much today.  I was picking out fabric for the train quilt that I'm going to make for our grandson Caleb.  Then I started making a sewing mat for my friend Vickie.  But I was also helping Barbara with the wool felt snowman that I created and taught in November.  She's trying to get it finished up and so I was helping her with that.

So when I got home I finally got onto making the doll clothes done that I need for the rest of my doll bags.  Well I got 2 of the 4 sets I need done.

This doll is only about 3" tall.  So those dresses are tiny

This one is about 5-6" tall so a little better




I needed to stop and make dinner - I made a new creation.  I breaded some zucchini and fried it and set aside then I breaded some chicken pieces.  Then I layered some spaghetti squash, put the chicken and zucchini on top.  Then drizzled with marinara sauce and then mozzarella cheese and put it under the broiler for the cheese to melt.  

It was kind of like a combo of baked spaghetti and Chicken Parmesan.  

Today I want to finish the doll clothes and the sewing the mat if I can, however I need to deliver my quilts that will be in the show.  And I  also want to make Meatloaf and roasted vegetables for dinners. Those two things my cut into the sewing time.   But first it's time for our walk.  
Have a Blessed Day!  
Lynn 







No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...