Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May Retreat 2016

I am gearing up for the retreat, that starts tomorrow afternoon, after the CRQ business meeting.  I've been doing a little packing today and I'm just wondering if I'm bringing enough to keep me busy.  Ha ha ha ha.  And yes my retreat selection has changed a little.   I'm bringing a couple of UFO's.

This one- UFO #1:  

I have 11 of the 12 blocks done - now I need to do all the borders.



Here is UFO #2:  
I have all the blocks made, I just need to put the sashing on and the borders.


 NEW PROJECTS

#1. Miranda Bag:
I bought this pattern and most of the materials to make this a long time ago when I first started quilting.  But the pattern intimidated me so I never did it.  Well it's time to give it a try.



#2.   Locker/Travel Organizer:


The one on the left with the mirror.






















#3.  Armchair Caddy -  Goes over the arm of your chair to hold your little goodies while sewing. I do not know if I'm going to do the embroidery or not - but brought stuff to do it just in case.


I also have a small table runner pattern and kit I threw in there.  (No Picture)  And I have a Row by Row kit that I carry just in case.



AND - I will be teaching a class on making this wallet:  Here is the one I've made as the sample and I will be making another while there.














So what do you think?  Should I throw a couple more things in just in case?  :)





I have a couple more things to put together but then I'm off to the retreat.   I'll let you know how I do when I come back. Maybe Monday or Tuesday - I'm sure Sunday I'll be exhausted.

Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...