Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tuesday Archive - Embroidery

Hello - Been awhile since I've linked up with Val for Tuesday Archives.  Either I've been busy or the category didn't fit something I have.  I am some what new to embroidery - only in the last 5-10 years, but I have to say I absolutely love it.   And I have so many projects (and UFO'S)  that I have done some embroidery on.


Above was a Doll Quilt made for a Doll Quilt swap.

Pincushions for a Pincushion swap, - The pattern came from Kaaren Johnson of  The Painted Quilt

There is embroidery throughout this whole quilt.  This is Sweet Land of Liberty - a pattern by Cheri Saffiote  Payne.  I won a 3rd place ribbon for this quilt in the 2016 Bullhead City Quilt Show.


A Wall Hanging that I did for my sweet friend for her Birthday in August 2013.  The pattern is by Jenny of Elefantz


A pincushion I made that includes embroidery stitches on it.  

An ornament I made. 

I was part of a Row By Row round robin  in 2014 and I used this little embroidery (again from Jenny of Elefantz) on one of the rows. 


Just took a Ribbon Embroidery class a week ago - Here are some flowers I did.  




Vintage Kitchen - a BOM offered by Jenny of Elefantz


Not finished with this - Started in April on my trip to Oregon.  This is a pattern in Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine.  



Below:  Is also a Jenny of Elefantz pattern. This was her Daisy Days BOM

  








Above fuzzy picture of  "FriDaisy"  I also have half of "SaturDaisy" done just need to finish up and then do "SunDaisy" and put together. 

Below is a pattern by Kaaren Johnson of The Painted Quilt.  "Twas the night before Christmas" just need to finish Santa and assemble with setting blocks. 


Below is a little wall hanging I made for an auction to raise money for Katrina victims. 


I have several other "Works in progress" and some new embroidery quilts I want to start.  But this gives you a little look into some some my embroidery and I'm sure shows how much I like it.  
Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear from you - even a "Hi" is wonderful.  Don't forget to go check out some of the other blogs that linked up over at Val's.  
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 



1 comment:

  1. Oh so much embroidery inspiration Lynn!! I scrolled back and still couldn't pick a favorite as I love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...