Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Where's the Proof

Yesterday I got quite a bit done again, but I can't show all I did. Have you heard the saying my life "The proof is in the pudding"?  Well I can't show you - so you'll have to take my word for it.

I was able to finish a gift for a friend - this is what I can't show until she gets it.  But I share a little tease.   She knows I'm making it but want the finished item to be a surprise.  :)

Next after I finished that - I started the quilting on one of the Charity Quilts.  I stitched in the ditch around the blocks then I did off set circles.  I did that on accident in the first square, I thought I was in the center and wasn't.  But it was a great look so I kept doing it.  I got 5 of the 9 squares done.

Then it was time for dinner.  After dinner I picked up my 3rd block from Bee-utiful QAL and went at some more stitching.  I got the grid on the sunflower done, then the rest of the stems for all the flowers, and the chain stitch on the tulip mostly done.  That was about it,  I was tired and succumbed to the head bob.  My honey woke me up a little later to go to bed.
  

Today I will continue on with the quilting on the charity quilt. I am hoping today will be my finishing day.  I want to finish the quilting. Then I want to finish the Bee-Utiful block. 

 Then I have the Farmhouse threads block I want to get on.  I have it prepped, just need to stitch it.

A new block comes out Friday so I better get at it also. 

Well I hope you have a Blessed day doing something you want to do.  
Lynn p

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...