Monday, June 27, 2016

Birthday Girl

Today is my youngest Daughter's Birthday.  She is 32!  Wow.  I must have had her when I was 5.  :)


Below is a picture I posted on Facebook  

Yesterday I was able to finish Quilting the Charity Quilt and get the binding on, just need to do the hand stitching on it. 


It's a little hard to see the quilting here is how it looks from the back.  
I did circles in the squares and then some swirls in the borders.


Then I finished the stitching on the "T" block for the Buttermilk Basin BOM.  The Eyes will be buttons.  I'm not sure I like the ones I have so I may get some different ones.


Then I worked a little on Block 4 of Bee-Utiful QAL



I've finished most of my goals for the month which is awesome.  However I also ended up adding a couple of Blocks of the Week.  What was I thinking.  Ha Ha.  But I think for today I am going to work on some gifts I want to make, and a little more work on this month's UFO. I have only gotten about 3 blocks on it done and so for these last few days of the month that's probably a good thing to work on.  That and my new BOW's.  
Have a Blessed day!
Lynn  

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...