Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Now it's Christmas Again

I am happy as  a little butter clam - I got this wall hanging done.  


The saying means:   "Now it's Christmas Again"  
As I stated in my monthly goal post, my Sister bought this on their visit to Sweden and then she stitched and gave to me.  I'm really happy to have it so I can hang it up - since this will be the first Christmas we have spent together in 20 years.  We of course see each other a couple of times a year but not at Christmas.  

I also got the pillow for my CRQ guild project done.  We are donating these to senior centers for comfort for them.  


I finally got my cleaning and sorting of the sewing room done and I'm working hard to keep it clean.  I even cleaned up and put away everything from these two projects.  Lets see how long I can keep this going.  :) 

Today I'm doing a little cleaning, a little cooking and a little sewing.  Not sure which thing I'm going to work on but I'm sure I'll let you know. 

Have a Blessed Day!  
Lynn 


No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...