Monday, December 26, 2016

What happened in 2016

When I get to this part of every year I think it's fun to look back and see what all I did during the year.  I worked on so many things and projects but am trying to include only finished projects.  I did sneak a few in that weren't completely finished. :)  Enjoy looking.   

January - 










February - 







March - 











April - 





May - 



June -  Three Items Quilts quilted.





July - Lots of little stuff - no finishes. 

August - 
Flimsy Stage - made as a shop sample.  






September - 



October - 







November - 








December - 






Quilted in November - Bindings done in December




Along with these quilts and wall hangings, I made even more dolls in the bags than are shown, I made pillow cases and pillow case dresses, Kitchen towels, more Calendar holders.  And I have several blocks that I need to assemble together from Blocks of the week and Blocks of the month that I did over the summer including several embroidered blocks. 

So what do I want to happen in 2017 - Well Stay tuned for another post showing my many aspirations of what I want to do in the New Year. 

Have a Blessed day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...