Friday, December 30, 2016

One of Two

For our CRQ guild we are doing small monthly projects instead of a BOM.  This month we made a snowman pillow, I posted about it Here. Well for our January meeting we are making Heart Placemats to be distributed in February to Seniors at care centers.  They are asking for us each to make two. , and since I know I have all sorts of other things I need to get done, I didn't want any grass to grow under the sewing machine.  :) 
I got both of the place mats cut out but was only able to complete the top of one before I had to get ready for my afternoon appointments.


The other will be in shades of red. 

I was also able to finish the quilting and get the binding on the table topper so now it's just a matter of hand sewing it down. 

Only a couple of days left in 2016 - it will be interesting to see what I can get done.  
Have a Blessed Day, 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...