Thursday, December 29, 2016

Wooly Snow

In between Christmas and the New Year,  I personally get excited with all the wonderment of what the new year will bring.  I try to figure out what all I will be able to accomplish.  It also makes me want to wrap up a few things from this year.  So in my efforts of finishing monthly goals and some things started in 2016.  Here is my Buttermilk Basin BOM that was put on this last summer.  It still needs to have the last couple blocks on the right side top stitched and then I will put a small border around it.  The pattern had trees across the bottom, I don't think I will do that. 


Below is one of my monthly goals - It's a Table topper that I'm helping making for my Sister.  We have decided that she makes a good "Sous Quilter".   She cuts, Irons and clips threads while I sew and quilt.  :)  I was able to finish the top, sandwich it and get it 90% quilted.  I just need to finish the border.  


Today I have some appointments in the afternoon, however before I leave I want to finish the quilting in the border, trim and get the binding on.  I'll let you know how I do. 

Have a Blessed Day!  Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...