Tuesday, February 7, 2017

One Monthly Goal

I want to link up to February's  One Monthly Goal at  Elm Street Quilts  so I am re-posting one of my goals to make it clear which of my goals I am doing for it.  


I am taking this kit to my retreat this month and my goal is to finish the top.  The fabrics for this are beautiful and the pattern picture above does not do it justice.  Here's a peak of the fabrics. 
 I spent a little time the other day getting it cut out so it is ready to go. 
So that's my February project for - 


Thanks for the chance to link up.  
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...