Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February OMG Finish

This is my flimsy I got done at the retreat.  And I already have the backing fabric so hopefully I get on it and not take too long quilting it.  

And since I was working on it - my friend Cheryl brought me all of these blocks that she had that she made about 3 years ago that she didn't like anymore that are from the same fabric line


I am not sure how I want to put them together - I could continue with a cream sashing to float the blocks.  Or I could sew them together then put borders on the outside. 

Anyway ....  Back to my Flimsy pictured above. 


This particular goal was my link up for "One Monthly Goal" hosted by Elm Street Quilts.

Elm Street Quilts


Thanks for stopping by.   Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.  And don't forget to go back and visit some of the other link ups. 
Blessings,
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. I adore that fabric range. I made something from it too!!

    So happy to see your quilts taking shape!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...