Saturday, November 3, 2018

November 2018 OMG

One of our guilds is doing a secret Santa exchange.  We were told to give or send little things that don't cost a lot.  A card, a poem, a little gift that we can make.  So a couple of us are going in together to make gifts.  Cheryl made coasters for all of us to give. I think Gloria is making Santa Pajama's and I am going to make wool ornaments for all of us to give.  So here is my OMG.  "One Monthly Goal" Hosted by Elm Street Quilts. I need to get these done this month so they are ready for December. I am going to use some of the templates in this book for my ornaments.
 I am going to use wool instead of felt.
 Here are a few of the designs I want to use.
 I'm not planning to make the stockings, but this shows a picture of how the little ornaments will somewhat look.  
Now I'm going to link up to One Monthly Goal over at Elm Street Quilts
 OMG November Link-Up is OPEN!
Please go over and look at the goals of others. 
Now to figure out the rest of this months goals.
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...