Friday, November 30, 2018

Down to the Wire!



It's been happening a little too much lately...getting down to the wire and not sure if I'm going to make the finish line for the One Monthly Goal or not.  
I think one of the biggest mistakes I make is thinking - Oh I still have lots of time.... Then things come up and distractions happen and NLIP (Not Like I Planned).   
Well my OMG this month was to get the Secret Santa Ornaments done.  There needed to be four of each A Santa, An Elf, A Snowman and An Angel.  





Here are the first four that I made and already gave to Gloria and Cheryl.

And here are the rest - 
16 Ornaments total - Whew.....
Now I'm going to link up to Elm Street Quilts OMG. Please go and check out some of the other finishes.
So Glad I got them done - I am NOT going to let myself do this next month.  (Famous last words I'm sure) 
Have a Blessed day - 
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Those are just adorable - love the snowman! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...