Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Retreat Recap

I am pleased to announce - I am not wiped out, or cranky and I got lots done.  However it's always sad to see the retreats come to an end.  And it will be almost 4 months before we have another one.  Oh sad, cue the violins.  haha. 
Okay so what all did I get done.  Well here is the bonus quilt that I threw in thinking I was over packing but just in case. 
 Good thing I did, because I even called my husband and warned him I was probably going to need to have him bring me something else. But I finished this right before we went to bed last night so this morning I worked on my Santa gifts.  I started tracing on the fusible. 
 Here is one fused.
But what else did we do????  Two More Table Toppers.

I got my Brother in laws zipper bag for his Birthday done.  (Minus the hand stitching of binding) 
I finished the flannel Christmas Quilt - 
and the back using up the left over pieces from the front.
Then some of the others stuff: Here is one of Vicki's Quilts
and even though she hid, she is here standing up. 
And Pam's Quilt
Cheryl's Bag 
and One of the quilts she got done. 
Gloria's Baby Quilt
This lady's name was Debbie - she said she had another border to go. 
Here are some random pictures of the layout this time.
They always go so fast, but I had a great time and will be looking forward to the next one.  
Have a Blessed Day - Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...