Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Santa Gifts

Thursday is our November meeting for the CRQ guild where we are doing secret Santa's.  So for this meeting I made a mug rug for both my Sister (Randi) and I to give to our persons, and then the coaster that Cheryl made for us to give them. C for my person and D for my Sisters person.


I'll be wrapping them up and giving at the meeting.
Then as us four friends are making stuff for each other, I'm making the wool ornaments - I got 2 each of them for Cheryl and Gloria done and gave them to them at the SNR guild meeting last night.  
I need to finish the other two angels and snowmen for Randi and I to give, then do the elves and Santa's for us all to give.  I will keep you updated on all the other stuff we are doing too.  
What else have I done... Well we are getting a new dining room table.  Right now we have a 5x3 glass one and we are getting a 4x3 wooden one.  So I had a couple of scrap pieces of fabric one was flannel so I put them together for a quick little table cloth. 
 Below is the flannel.  More Fall like so can use for longer if I want. 
I have no idea where I got either of these pieces of fabric but it should work well for a Thanksgiving this year.  And now of Course I'm thinking ahead to what I have that I can make for Christmas and Winter.  
As I was sewing I had a helper....

She kept bugging me and wasn't satisfied with just being petted or even laying on my quilt.  
I thought she wouldn't like the sound of the machine as I sewed but she was funny. 
She acted like she wanted to figure it out, tilting her head one way and then the other.  Thanks Pumpkin for all your help. 
I'm going to do some more sewing today so I guess we'll see if I have a helper again or not.  
Have a blessed day - 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...