Wednesday, December 26, 2018

December OMG Finish

I did better this month than last and got my OMG done sooner. Unlike last month and a few others I didn't wait until the last month to finish it up and get right down to the wire not knowing if I would get it done or not.  I'm much happier doing this way. My One Monthly Goal was to get 2 each of 2 different styles of place mats done.
Hubby really likes this set.
Then next was to get minimum two of this style. Here is the first 2 I got done. The Cardinals are on a cream background.
Bonus was to do 2 more - this background is green.
Hard to see the color in the triangles here is a close up - 
So now I will link up to One Monthly Goal over at Elm Street Quilts. You need to click the link and go see what others finished.
 OMG December link-up is open!
Thank you so much Patty for all your work and efforts to host these and find donors for us.  I'm already looking forward to next year, lining up in my mind what I'll want to get done and possible goals. 
I was able to get all but one OMG completed on time this year so in 2019 I'll shoot for all 12.  
Happy New Year everyone - Happy Sewing!
Blessings - Lynn 

6 comments:

  1. What pretty placemats. I love the cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, I love your placemats!! I love both, but really love the braided ones! Great job on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super holiday placemats! I especially like the second set. Ideas for next Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The placemats are so festive. 'Love those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...