Tuesday, December 4, 2018

One Monthly Goal December

My last One Monthly Goal for 2018. I had a hard time deciding.  I want to finish more UFO's - but I'm at that point in the year where the UFO's are going to rollover to another year. And since I don't have any sewing that needs to be finished for presents right now, the Christmas Cards and Present wrapping takes front row over sewing wishes. 
But after the wrapping is finished, when presents and cards are mailed. There will be time...by golly.  So that means there will be time for want to's. 
I want to make place mats.  I want to make place mats for myself.  I only have 2 quickly thrown together one each for hubby and I.  So now since we just got a really nice new dinning table - I want some nice ones for us.  In the last couple of days I played and made these - 


So for my OMG...I want to use this fabric

and this pattern

I wanted something that would let a lot of the feature fabric show.  
And after I get those done - (Or maybe before) I want to use the same herringbone design that is in the first set I already made, and use this fabric with the snowman border as the outer border.  

Well that is my plan.  2 Each of each type. 
Now I'm going to link up to One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.  
OMG December link-up is open!
Go check out some others goals.
Blessings,
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. These will be lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...