Sunday, December 2, 2018

More Ornaments

Last winter while my Sister was still here, my quilting friend Susie did a drive by to us both.  Susie does drive by's because she lives about a mile up the road and will drop stuff on the driveway for me to do.  So we call them drive bys.  Anyway she gave us both a kit from "All through the Night" that had 12 pre-printed ornaments in it.  They each needed some embroidery and embellishments with wool and or beads, then assembled.  Sis and I both are finished and are both giving Susie one back, and then passing the rest on to friends and family.  Here are mine. 

They were a lot of fun to work on and I'm sure they will be enjoyed by those who receive them. 
I still have one more set of Ornaments this year.  Wow 3 sets in one year.  We'll see If I get these done for this year or if they will carry over to next year. 
We'll back into the sewing room, I need to figure out what my one monthly goal will be for December.  I'll post about that later.
Blessings,  Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...