Sunday, December 23, 2018

Distraction is Finished

As I stated in my last post I had a NLIP (not like I planned) distraction come up. I got a request from my Daughter in law for a bowl cozy. So I did a couple different styles - then to use up the fabric I did a couple pot holders.  And as I'm showing Hubby he said too bad you didn't make her a little bag.  Well I had just enough fabric left to make a little bag.  

Here's another view of the bag
Nice little gifts, was able to use up scraps - Win win. Now I need to get this wrapped up and ready to go.  I want to mail on Monday in hopes of getting there by her Birthday. 
Next I really need to get back to finishing my other 2 place mats that are for my One Monthly Goal - and 2 extra (cause I wanted them) place mats. 
I have/had lots more on my list for this month but I've been busy helping Sis with her UFO's.  Well see how this next month plays out.  :).  

Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...