Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Daisy Day Flimsy

Daisy Days was a block of the month offered by Jenny of Elefantz back in 2013.  I of course kept up for a while then poof, I got behind. Then I retired, moved to another state and it got put in a bin and left untouched for a few years. 
All the sudden I realized I had about 6 embroidery projects at various stages of UFO/WIP status and  I decided it was time to finish some of these up before I began any of the new patterns and kits I've acquired.  *wink* 
This is the 4th embroidery finish in the last few months.  It's only a flimsy at this point but I'll get it quilted soon.  
The original pattern had some other setting blocks and I was going to do them, but decided I wanted this to be a wall hanging so left them out.  
This is also my OMG One Monthly Goal this month so I will be linking this up at the end of the month over at Elm Street Quilts. 
Hope you have a Blessed day!
Lynn 

1 comment:

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...