Thursday, September 26, 2019

September OMG

My One Monthly Goal was to get my Daisy Day Embroidery blocks into a flimsy.  Well I did that rather early on in the month you can read about that in THIS post.  I did my post and was going to link it up, but then I was able to quilt and bind it as well - so I'm going to use the finished quilt as my link up.  
Here is the back.  

And a picture of the daisy's I quilted in the borders.  

In my previous post I explained about where I got the pattern and why I used the fabric I used. 
For now I'm going to link up to One Monthly Goal over at Elm Street Quilts. 

Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

2 comments:

  1. How fun to get it finished! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic finish! It’s lovely!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...