Wednesday, November 27, 2019

WIP on UFO

As you probably realize from the last few posts I've made, I am pretty focused on getting some UFO's done.  
For what ever reason, after finishing the top to the Black and White Pinwheel quilt, I really wanted work on my "Little Porch Time" Quilt.  
Where it is at my restarting point on this:  I have the left side done.  The house, the two tall flowers and 9 patches, the churn dashes and the hands.  I also have the blocks prepped for the 3 vases in the next row and the star block is done. 

So here's what I've done in this last week since I picked it back up. 
The Sun flower in the bottom right corner. 
Then I made the background for the middle row where the big long flowers will go. 
I've started appliqueing the basket that is just above the star to the left of the blue line.  
As for now - our youngest daughter is here for the Thanksgiving holiday, and I'm all about soaking up time with her, so it will be a few days before I get back on this. Until then....
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...