Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Henrietta Whiskers

This month's UFO per the random number at APQ is "Henrietta Whiskers"  So as the month went by and time went on I only had one day of working on it.  Par for my UFO course.  Hence why the UFO's don't get done.  

Here is my earlier post of my beginning status. 

Well I have been working on it for the last couple of days and I did get a couple of blocks done.  Whew!  

Here is my Block 5.


Well I'm hand piecing this quilt and I finally remembered to take some pictures along the way so here are a couple of them. Can you picture what is wrong with this?  :)  


I've sewn this right side to wrong side.  Fun fun fun.  I had to take out and redo.

After sewing the side on, next I made my square in a square blocks.  


Then I sewed them together and sewed onto the top.   


And then I fused my wool applique on it.  


The last part was to put their collars on, and do the top stitching.   


And since there is only a couple days left in the month I'm thinking this may be as far as I get on this UFO this month.  Guess you'll have to wait for my month end goal post to see. 
Blessings - Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...