Thursday, November 3, 2016

Quilting Along

The last couple of days have been very productive.  I have 3 small quilts that need to be Quilted for the SNR Guild Sample for next year.  I think I've already told you but hey I'll tell ya again -  next year instead of a Block of the Month to go along with the monthly workshops, we are having 5 - 2 month projects.  They are seasonal wall hangings, Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer and a Flag.  I wrote about it here also.  
Here's Spring just needs the hand sewing of the binding.  



I often use matching thread when I quilt - but I have to say the quilting looked really neat from the back.   Hopefully you can see it.  


Can you see it better here? 



And because I was on a roll I started on my next one.  





And before I started on these - I made this new travel bag for my Hubby.  



Today I want to start quilting this - 


Hopefully I can get most of it done too - then I need to get busy doing bindings.  
Have a Blessed Day - Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...