Friday, November 4, 2016

UFO Busting

It was a little late coming but the UFO Buster number for the month with All People Quilts is #9.  For me that means "Henrietta Whiskers".    I am hand piecing this quit and you can read more about it by clicking the name above. 












When I started working on this at the beginning of the year I only had two blocks done.  



And Part of block 3  - 

So last March - I finished Block 3 


And got Block 4 done. 



 Then I got the background of block 5 sewn together, ready for the applique.  

And the pieces cut out for block 6 - 


So this is where I will start this month.  Doing the applique for block 5 and sewing block 6 together and doing the applique on it.  Hopefully I will be able to do all this and several more blocks.

As always I'll keep you posted.  
Blessings, 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...