Sunday, June 11, 2017

It's a Girl

I am so excited  - I am going to have a new great grand...... daughter.   Here is my granddaughter and her baby bump.  
This is Filip and Ciara's 3rd child and will be a baby sister to Carter and Benjamin.  Here they are with their cousin Jorden, our other granddaughter.  We've got lots of boys time to level things out a bit.  (grin) 
Carter (on the left) has always loved his big cousin Jorden.  He used to always say that she was his girlfriend. I was given free rein on what I wanted to do for our new little girls quilt.  And of course I'm already planning.  
I don't have it all worked out but it's going to involve this panel - 
And this panel - it's called a play mat so may end up as that and not be part of the quilt. 
These coordinating fabrics as well as a few more.
Using ideas I got from this pattern.
I'm sure I will be posting more on this in the future - so stay tuned. 
Sweet Blessings -
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...