Friday, June 9, 2017

UFO's Progress Report.

Little bits count right.  I've still got a couple weeks left - but I worked on Folk Ark Gathering and got a little bit done.  It's a little hard to see in this photo, however the angle at the top is only pinned in place and not stitched.  So I got that needle turn appliqued on.

I had the cat block done except stitching the wool down for the eyes so I did that. And started stitching the leaves on the heart block that I had assembled.  
There is a couple weeks left in the month, so I guess we'll see how much more I can get done on this.  

I have made a few additions and adjustments to the Bear Quilt UFO also.  I have made the stump and placed a little grass in front of it.  I have also cut the stop border that goes around it.  
It still needs a lot of work.  :)
But getting little bits done - baby steps to a finish. 
Have a blessed day! 
Lynn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...