Saturday, June 17, 2017

Side Tracked

I have noticed since I've become a quilter that I can get derailed or side tracked very easily.  And even more so now that I am retired.  But isn't being retired supposed to allow you to do what you want to do when you want to.  :)  
This month has been a little off track anyways so why not get off track with my projects.  I'm doing pretty good with my goal list - but a different UFO has been calling upon me.  It's not on my UFO lists anywhere but it was reaching out to me.  So that's what I did for a couple days when I could steal away to my sewing room.  I worked on fusing some masks for my Savannah Flair quilt. 



 I got this pattern as a free BOM from Fat Cat Patterns in 2010.  (Ya it's been a while)
Here is photo of the quilt pattern. 

I really like this quilt and am not sure how it got tucked away for so long.  But am very happy to be playing with it again. I'm hoping I will have time to fuse the last 3 masks this month.  I have all the animals fused and sewn down I'll show them on my next post of this quilt.
As for today I am getting together with a few of my sewing friends and will be working on my other UFO - Folk Art Gathering.  I need close to 100 flying geese.  That should keep me busy today.  
Have a great day!
Blessings,
Lynn  

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...