Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Does a Moose Moo?

Over the last couple of days I have quilted the moose that I started while I was in Williams.  
I echoed around him and meandered, then in the borders I did leaves. Now I just need to hand stitch the binding down and it will be done.  
Tomorrow I have a couple of errands to run and then I can go set up for this weekends retreat.  We can't stay and sew like some of the retreats but I'll be already to go come Friday morning.  :)
I have several projects that I am taking to work on - I don't want to run out.  
Here's what I have in my bag for this weekend. 
Four Patch Poesy - Add the sashing using this green.
Cathedral Pattern - Using this fabric. 


Scrappy 4 patch - Add the sashing
Charming Fractions

Pepper Cat that I took to Williams

I am also taking some dish towels that I have fused and just need to top stitch. 




And if I don't have enough with all this - ha ha ha I'm taking this Row by Row kit from last year.  I have the background done and most of the pieces fused just need to assemble.
Don't know what I'll work on first,  but as you can see I have lots of options. 
After this weekend I need to get back to some of my other projects like top stitching the bears - which I worked on today. This is just a small section. I have about 1/2 of one of the bears done.  

Next up will be to quilt the sheep quilt for Adrianna. 
I will be with a new group of ladies, some I will know and many I will not.  I am just a fill in for an opening they had and will not have my normal core of friends with me.  I'm excited for the possibilities. As always I will let you know how the retreat goes, and what all I accomplish.  
Blessings - Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...