Friday, September 1, 2017

Hello September

I'm super excited about this month.  I have so much going on and it's the start of fall.  If you have read my last post you will know that I'm gearing up for a couple of retreats so I have a Kajillion projects cut and ready to go.  If not scroll down and you will see them all.  *smile*  However Retreat projects don't always count in the grand scheme of things.  Meaning they will not be part of my goals -they are just there for fun.  Then of course they may become UFO's and I'll include them in some future goal setting, but we don't think about that now.  
Okay - A couple more items that I want to share from August  and then I'll post my real goals for September. 
Here is my August Bag Lady.  Started by not finished....

And here is my Frogs, the reason my Bag Lady is not finished.  


That's okay, I want to get them done too so I can put them with their blocks.  
So that finishes up August and now to start September.  
I only have a couple goals this month because I know I have a lot going on.  
1.  Bag Ladies - 
Finish July
Finish August
Start September
This of course means that I my have to stop playing with frogs.  ha ha ha
2.  Top Stitch the Bears 
I don't know if I can get all of this done, there are hundreds of pieces in each bear that need to be stitched down.  But if I do then I will be adding more grass, leaves and branches. 
3. Start quilting Adrianna's Quilt.  
That's it.  I will of course be playing with a lot of the items I prepped during my times at the retreats, but they are not goals and should be put down when I return home.  (Ya right we'll see about that) 
Have a Blessed Day and Month I'll keep you posted.
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...