Saturday, September 23, 2017

Swirly Sheep and Goblins

One of my September goals was to start quilting my newest great granddaughter, Adrianna's quilt.  
Here is a little close up on my swirly flowers.  
Before I worked on this I played around with a new little design - a cat. 

And then I practiced my swirly flowers on the cat wall hanging. 
Remember the Halloween wall hanging that my friend dropped off for me to take to the retreat? Well I got it finished Wednesday and then got the binding on Wednesday night. 
I went ahead and used the patterns suggestions on how to quilt it - and I like how it came out. 
On Thursday I went to my guild meeting and was able to give it to my friend so she be able to give to her granddaughter.
(I have blocked her name tag since it has both her first and last name
It was fun to do and even more fun to know that I was able to give it back to her. 
Not sure what today holds but if I get sewing time I will be making more swirls on my sheep.
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...