Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Hop Hop Hooray

What Hops do you ask - Bunnies do but uh no ... It's Frogs, and they hopped right into a finished quilt top. :)
This was one of a handful of embroidery UFO's.  Now it is in the cue to be quilted.  My next embroidery ufo is Daisy Days.  When I picked it back up I was half way through Saturdaisy. 
I got it completed - (It needs to be pressed and trimmed) 
And then traced out Sundaisy - 
This is the pattern picture of it -  
I am unable to quilt right now, my main machine needs to be fixed so I'm working on my scrappy quilts that I took to the retreat.  Who knows I may have another top done soon.  
Enjoy your day - Blessings,
Lynn 


No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...