Thursday, July 25, 2019

Another Visit and Another Goodbye

We have been really blessed that our oldest daughter and son in law have been able to visit several times this year - but this last visit  was bitter sweet.  They are moving to Texas. It is not any farther away from us and will be wonderful because they will be with their children and grand children. However, with finding new jobs and a new home,  it will be a little bit before we will get another visit from them.  


While they were here we watched the dogs for couple hours so they could go play bingo. This is Rufus.  I didn't get a picture of Milo.

I also was able to get a little more hand stitching done on my Fall Wool Crazy. 
 The red flowers above the potted flowers.
The little flowers between the gourd and the sunflower. 
 The Cross Stitch and red french knot.




I only have one more seam to do the crazy stitches on, then I can do the stitching around the applique.  
I've also been stitching on my Sun-Daisy embroidery.  I'll post pictures of that later. 
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...