Wednesday, July 10, 2019

No Sew Day

Un-like No Bake Cookies that can still produce a type of a sweet treat, when there is no sewing, nothing is made.  Ha ha.  However we had a really nice day with our grandson. 
First off we we took him to a movie. The theater in the mall, has a summer movie program on Tuesday - Thursday at 10 am with free movies.  We saw "Smurfs the Lost Village"
On my goodness it was cute.  Even hubby that doesn't like animated movies said it was cute.  After that we grabbed some lunch in the food court and headed home. 
We changed into our swimwear and headed to the lake. 





Unlike his very fair skinned Grandma that burns very easily, he has the right skin tone to  tan up nicely.  Look at what just a couple of days in the sun has done.  
He is really seeming to like the water a lot.  He's here for another week and a half so we'll get a few more swim days in before he leaves. 
Today I think hubby is going golfing, so I'll try and get a little sewing in.  I still have all the patriotic strip sets sitting next to my machine, but I think I will be packing that up for a little bit. I really want and need to start sewing on the Guild Presidents quilt. 
The blocks are cut out and ready to go. Since this is what I listed as my One Monthly Goal, that also gives me a nudge to get on it.  So that's what's up with me.  How about you?
Have a Blessed Day! 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...