Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Cute Little Dresdens

I finally got a little time in my sewing room today and that was nice.  I finished fusing the last couple of appliques and then did the top stitching.  Aren't they cute?  These were for March.

And these are for April. 

Now when I was getting ready to post this little update of what I got done - I noticed that the pictures didn't look right. To start, the spoon is on the wrong side. Hmm  pause while I go check this out. 
Well looky here -  This is what they really look like.  

When I took the first set of pictures they were upside down and so in an effort to "Rotate" I saw this "Vertical Flip" button.  Well guess what, it doesn't just rotate it totally flips the picture.  Nice to know for the future.  :)  

Okay well that's about all I got done today - I plan on doing a little hand stitching tonight. 
These need some eyes and details stitched on them and I still need to finish my March Bag Lady. and the list goes on.  
By The Way - These designs are from "Quilt Doodle Doodles"  .                                                   
 I am making mine slightly different and in different colors but the pattern and designs are hers.  Want to give credit where it's due. 
Have a Blessed evening. 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...