Sunday, April 23, 2017

Some of my girls

 I've been using all of my free time to sew and haven't stopped to do a post.  And I have lots to share.  So - Sew I'll probably do several little posts to get it all covered.  First up I want to share that today is my oldest daughters Birthday.  Happy Birthday Stacy Lee.  
 She is the one on the right side - But also my Granddaughter Jorden, on the far left had a milestone Birthday on the 11th.  She turned "13".  She is now a teenager.   

Anyway Happy Birthday my girls. Next one up is our youngest daughter Chantaya. She is the one in the middle.  Her Birthday is at the end of June. 

Happy Birthday my pretty girls.
Blessings, 
Lynn - Mom and Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...