Saturday, January 7, 2017

Gift Making

On the sewing front, I have been able to get quite a few things done.  Even though my Sister is visiting my sewing must go on.  :)  Kidding aside, she knows I have things I need to get done for my guilds and has been helpful with that. But we already made plans when she was here in October, to make some gifts to give her friend.  
My Sister doesn't quilt,  but does know how to sew. It's been nice because she will trim my threads, iron and cut squares for me and then I can just keep sewing.   Here are a couple of the gifts we have made.  Both are for my Sister's friend for her Birthday later this month. 

Mixer cover - her friend picked this fabric out, but it's been awhile so should be a nice surprise.   

Table topper - She has no clue this is coming so this should be fun.  The friend and husband are snow birding here in Arizona and this will be for their table in their 5th wheel trailer. 

It's definitely been fun for me - I get the best of both worlds.  I get to sew which I love and I get to spend time with my Sister.  And as a bonus I have a helper.   Winner Winner.  
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...