Thursday, January 5, 2017

London Bridge is not falling down

Well Howdy - seems like a way too long since I've had a chance to post about what I've been doing.  My Sister and Brother in law are here, and we have been on the run.  We've been sewing, and eating and sight seeing.  So I'll see if I can catch up on what all we've been up to.  My Sister has been here a few times but this is the first time for my Brother in law so we've been taking him to some of the local areas for him to see. 
We took a drive to Lake Havasu City a couple days after Christmas.  It's call to fame is the "London Bridge" that was shipped from London brick by brick and rebuilt here. 

Here's a glimpse of the bridge with my Sister and Brother in law in front. 


Below is my sweet hubby. 


Sis and I


View looking at California side from middle of bridge. 






And of course there needs to be shopping. 




It was a very nice day and we came home to some chili that my Sis had put in the crock pot before we left.   

More adventures soon.  
Blessings
Lynn   

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...