Thursday, May 16, 2019

Bee Blocks

There were a few items that I wanted to accomplish yesterday and I'm very pleased to say I was able to accomplish them.  Here are the rest of the Bee Blocks that I did for the cornerstones of the Bee-Utiful Qal that Moda hosted a couple years ago. 
I had a few ready but needed to make a few more of the sashing pieces. 
I got all the rows sewn and laid them out. 

I'll post more pictures of that when I get the top sewn together.  
The other things on my list were cutting a few more pillow cases - 

Finish cutting the borders for the old UFO - 

That pretty much finished up my day.  I did sew a couple of the rows together after dinner but I'll wait to show that. 
I'm going to be busy the next few days - Today I have guild meeting and a few errands.  Tomorrow is charity day at the cottage. and Saturday is sewing day at the cottage, however I will be working on hand work.  I have the Summer Wool Table Mat to work on and the last couple of blocks to embroider for the Frog Works Quilt.  All that to say I'm not sure how much sewing time I'll get on the Bee Quilt until Sunday or Monday.  As Always, I'll keep you in the loop. 
Hope you have a Blessed Day! 
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...