Friday, May 31, 2019

Flag Top

There wasn't a lot left to do on this one.  I needed to make the star corners

 and add the two borders. 
After I got the top done I went in search for batting.   I have lots, but I didn't have a solid large piece of white.  So I cut a couple pieces of white from a bolt I had and will be piecing that together.  Once that is done I can get it basted to quilt.  I am hoping to have this done before I go to my retreat on the 17th of June.  
Today is normally the day we go to the cottage and sew, but Annette is out of town.  So a couple of us are just meeting for lunch a little later.  In the mean time I'll be working on this.  
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...