Sunday, May 19, 2019

Summer Stitching

The last few days have been about slow or no stitching.  Thursday was CRQ guild meeting and lunch out with the girls.  Friday was charity day for SNR guild.  We cut backings, batting and binding for quilt tops that had been donated.  We wanted to get them kitted up to hand out at our next meeting as it is the last one before summer break.  We got 14 ready, Cheryl and I each took another one - like I need to do more.  lol.  After we got that done I did a little hand stitching on my Summer Wool Table Topper.  
Yesterday was our monthly Saturday Sewing day with a few friends and I worked on it some more.  I have all the applique done.  Next time I work on it I will start the decorative crazy stitches that go between each section.  
Today I have some more organizing to do. My sewing room isn't where I want it to be yet so there will be more work on it, but before I start on that, I want to put a little time into the stain glass stash I was gifted.  We unloaded it into a pile in the garage and that is where it has stayed.  So little by little I need to address getting that organized and still work on the sewing room.  I'm hoping there will still be a little time left to sew the last couple of rows and the sides on to my Bee Quilt.  
Hope you find some time to do what makes you happy too.
Blessings,  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...