Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Got your Back?

It's little bits at a time, but every little bit added together makes a whole.  Yesterday I was able to get the backs put together for two more quilts.  Here is the back for Carter's Minecraft quilt.  
It's hard to see, but it is a really neat Ombre fabric.  I also made the binding.  Now to get it pinned to quilt. It  will be the next one to get quilted after the Bears.
Next I made the back for my Bag Ladies Quilt and cut the strips for the binding.

Next up I made some cord wraps (to use instead of rubber bands) - they will be a workshop next week but I don't want to haul my machine back and forth - so made them at home. 

I still had some time so I bordered and pillowed (I didn't want to bind it) my stitch sampler I made with Crabapple Hill Designs.  Now to find a place for it. 

And I still had some time so I made a little cloth book that someone gave me about the birth of Jesus.  I'll be sending this to Carter and his younger brother Ben and little sister Nellie. 






That finished up my day.  I did a little bit of hand stitching on the frogs but not much. 
Today I am going to work on quilting the bears.  I have got to get started or they will never get done. 
Wish me luck.  
Blessings,
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...