Sunday, May 5, 2019

Bee Blocks and more.

Still working on my Bee blocks for the corner stones of my Bee-Utiful quilt.  Here's the ones that I have finished. 
I only have 11 1/2 to go.  :)  These are trimmed, now I can line them up so I know which ones I want to go where. 

A few of us did a little road trip on Saturday
We made it to 4 quilt shops and I got some really good deals on stuff I needed (not just wanted) I was able to get the Bee fabric that I'm using on the sashing for $5.00/yd so I bought enough to make the backing.
I also got binding for my Bag Ladies.  I have enough of the sashing fabric for the back by adding a small strip, but needed the binding.  Score!
It is the opposite of the sashing, here I'll show you.  
So it's perfect. 
Then I had a couple of gift certificates to the quilt shop where I used to work while they were here in Fort Mohave so I got 4.5 yards of an off white to use as backgrounds for scrap quilts.  I only got stuff a two stores and didn't find anything I had to have at the other two.  They had stuff I liked - but didn't need so I was good.  
Hope you're having a good day - 
Blessings,  Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...