Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Two done

Little bit by little bit I'm getting stuff done. 
This is a small quilt that I thought would give me a little free motion quilting practice before tackling some of the larger quilts I want/need to get done.  
I call it the golf quilt because it has little golf ball faces in it. 
 I just did some meandering and loops.  It will be a charity quilt.
 Sunday we headed to Vegas again, this time to pick up our oldest daughter and son in law.  They are getting pretty serious about moving here. This visit they are checking apartments they may want to move to at least until they get established and buy another home, and looking at job listings. 
But let me back up a little -  Friday after I sewed at the cottage I was able to get in and get my hair trimmed.  I haven't personally been to this lady but know her and know several people that have gone to her.  So.... I called Friday morning and she was able to get me in.  Yay!  And she did what I asked her to do with my bangs... I'm very happy. 
All of that to say I had hubby take a picture of me since I was dressed up to go get the kids and my hair turned out good. 
Today we are going to the gym - then we'll hook up with the kids a little later.  Not sure if I'll have any sewing time - but if I do I'll let you know. 
Have a Blessed day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...