Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Spa Day

Yesterday was a busy day, it started off with our little Pumpkin having her "Spa Day" at the groomers. 
She's all pretty with her little scarf.  :)
After she was done, we went to the gym.  I did 8.75 miles on the bike and then 30 reps on 5 different machines.  
I told my friend Judy I would come over and help her place an order from Amazon with gift cards she got from her children, so I gave her a call after I cleaned up from the gym.  She wasn't home so Hubby and I ran a couple errands including stopping by the library to reserve a couple of movies.  Shorty after we got home, she called and was ready for me to come over.  I did that and by the time I was done with that we were hungry - I made some pork chops and cauliflower fried rice for us.  

It was still a little early so I worked on cutting out the remaining blocks for this old UFO I found.  



Can you see the date?  2010 Yep it's old.  I saw something on Instagram about "One Thing" with Amy.  Instead of getting overwhelmed you list just list one thing you want to get done this week.  So I listed that I wanted to cut out these blocks.  Well that worked well, I'm done.  This will be another thing I will take to the retreat to work on, if I don't start on it before.  :) 
Today I want to finish cutting the borders for this quilt, then I'll cut out a couple more pillow cases.  Next - I finished the bee corner stones.  I'll take a pictures once I get them trimmed up. If there's still time I will start sewing them to the sashing and start putting the rows together on the Bee-Utiful Quilt. 
That's it for now - Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn
#onethingwithamy

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...