Saturday, August 27, 2016

Bee's and Farms

This Morning I'll be teaching the 2nd installment of the Peaceful Holiday Block of the month.   It is the quilt I proudly displayed in my last post titled "Ta-Done".  

So Since I got that finished I was able to spend a little time trying to catch up on some of my other goals I wanted to accomplish this month.  Part of them was to prep all of the blocks for the Farmhouse threads Harvest Mystery BOW.  Here are two more the blocks for that.

This finishes up their blocks for this month and there is only one more block to this quilt.  I also worked on prepping blocks for the Moda Bakeshop Bee-Utiful QAL





And I got the next block for the Buttermilk Basin "Let it Snow" BOM.  


Now I'm working on getting the Bee-Utiful blocks stitched.  I have 1 done and another 1/2 done which I hope to be showing you tonight or tomorrow.  

Well better get going - have a blessed day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...