Monday, August 15, 2016

Birthday GIrl

Happy Birthday Miss Betty!

Betty and I became friends about 4 years ago through our love for sewing and quilting and I'm happy to say that she is one of my very best friends. We are in contact every single day through text, email or phone. I don't have a lot of pictures of my friend - in part because we have never met in person.  Some day, we will and I'm sure there will be a whole lot of hugging going on.  

Betty a few years back was blessed to be part of a movie called "Great Balls of Fire" with Jerry Lee Lewis.  She is the dancer in the black with white polka dot dress. How fun is that?  





And here is my sweet friend with her Granddaughter and Great Grandson and Great Granddaughter. 


And what would a Birthday be with out presents.  She loves Butterflies and Lady Bugs so here is one of my Armchair Pincushions, and a tote bag with lady bugs. 


It has storage underneath and I hid a couple of thimbles in there for her. 










With inside pockets, and I put a couple of fat quarters in there.  I gave seek peeks of this a couple months back. :)












Here are the fat quarters and thimbles that were little added goodies. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY - LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...