Sunday, August 21, 2016

Getting There

Oh so close.... It just needs the last border. Yay!  
Here is where I stopped for the day and where I'll pick up tomorrow morning. 


As I got to this point - the itch to rearrange my sewing room again flaired.  I have discovered that even though I am starting to build my design wall - 
1. It's not big enough .... 
2. I can't back up enough in the spot it is at to take a picure of it.  

So as I said the rearranging bug is on fire.   BUT - WAIT ..... I must stay focused for a little bit longer and get that last border on, then I can rearrange quickly so I can properly hang and photo my finish.  :) 
I'll check in soon and let you know what all I get done on it. 
Blessings,   Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...