Tuesday, August 23, 2016

TA - DONE

Yesterday I rearranged my sewing room before doing my sewing....
I kinda knew I would do that - even though I tried to say I wouldn't. But I did get the borders on the quilt - and the top is done.  YAY!

           
                         
Now I can get back to my other sewing - I am so behind on my other goals.  Ha ha!  I do have a week left to work on them so I guess we'll see how I do.

I have to say it makes me wonder if I stayed really focused could I get one of my other UFO's done in a couple months.  In an argument on this -  a bunch of my big UFO's involve a ton of hand work and so that makes it go much slower.  I'd like to see if I could do that - I don't know if it's going to happen - but a great idea.  

Today is our anniversary and we are planning on going to Las Vegas to Ikea.  We want to look for some shelves and a bookcase and some lamps. A little more organizing of my sewing room.  :)  Yay!
Hope you have a Blessed Day - Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...